Anil Kumar Dash
Dr. Anil Kumar Dash is an Assistant Professor in the School of Civil Engineering, KIIT Deemed to be University. His broad area of research is Ship Hydrodynamics and Fluid-Structure Interaction. He is involved in teaching the courses of Solid Mechanics, Structure Analysis I &II, Structural Dynamics and Design of Concrete Structure, Engineering Graphics, Concrete and Structure Lab, Computational Lab. Dr. Anil has done B.Tech in Civil Engineering from CET Bhubaneswar in 2008, M.Tech in Structural (Civil) Engineering from NIT Rourkela, in 2010 and PhD from IIT Kharagpur in 2016. Thereafter, he joined KIIT Deemed to be University in 2016 as faculty. He has supervised numerous undergraduate and postgraduate research projects, besides guiding a PhD student as a co-supervisor. He has published several papers in peer reviewed international journals and international conferences. Apart from research and teaching, he is also involved in departmental and institutional activities.
Scopus Id :
1. RoyChoudhury, S., Dash, A. K., Nagarajan, V., & Sha, O. P. (2017). CFD simulations of steady drift and yaw motions in deep and shallow water. Ocean Engineering, 142, 161-184 Elsevier, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2017.06.058. (SCI Journal, IF 2.214)
2. Dash, A. K., Chandran, P. P., Khan, M. K., Nagarajan, V., & Sha, O. P. (2016). Roll-induced bifurcation in ship maneuvering under model uncertainty. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 21(4), 689-708., Springer. DOI: 10.1007/s00773-016-0382-1. (SCI IF 1.119)
3. Dash, A. K., Nagarajan, V., & Sha, O. P. (2016). Bifurcation analysis of high-speed twin-propeller twin-rudder ship maneuvering model in roll-coupling motion. Nonlinear Dynamics, 83, 2035-2053, Springer. DOI: 10.1007/s11071-015-2463-9. (SCI IF 4.339).
4. Dash, A. K., Nagarajan, V., & Sha, O.P. (2015). Uncertainty assessment for ship maneuvering mathematical model. International Shipbuilding Progress, 62(1-2), 57-111, IOS Press, DOI 10.3233/ISP-150117. (Scopus Indexed Journal).
5. Dash, A. K., & Nagarajan, V. (2014). A stochastic response surface approach for uncertainty propagation in ship maneuvering. International Shipbuilding Progress, 61(3-4), 129-161, IOS Press, DOI 10.3233/ISP-140110. (Scopus Indexed Journal).