Dr. Prateeksha Mahamallik is currently working as an Assistant professor in the School of Civil Engineering, KIIT University, Bubaneswar, Odisha. She has received her PhD degree from the department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur under the supervision of Dr. Anjali Pal in 2018. She obtained her M. Tech. degree from the department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur and B. Tech. from Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla in Civil Engineering. She has published seven papers in international journals and one in national journal. Her area of research interest is degradation of recalcitrant organic pollutants by advanced oxidation processes. She is actively involved in the research field of synthesis of nanoparticle, heterogeneous catalyst and their application in wastewater treatment.
Google Scholar :
1. Mahamallik, P., Saha, S., & Pal, A. (2015). Tetracycline degradation in aquatic environment by highly porous MnO2 nanosheet assembly. Chemical Engineering Journal, 276, 155-165.
2. Mahamallik, P., & Pal, A. (2015). A soft-template mediated approach for Au (0) formation on a heterosilica surface and synergism in the catalytic reduction of 4-nitrophenol. RSC Advances, 5(95), 78006-78016.
3. Mahamallik, P., & Pal, A. (2017). Degradation of textile wastewater by modified photo-Fenton process: Application of Co (II) adsorbed surfactant-modified alumina as heterogeneous catalyst. Journal of environmental chemical engineering, 5(3), 2886-2893.
4. Mahamallik, P., & Pal, A. (2016). Photo-Fenton process in a Co (II)-adsorbed micellar soft-template on an alumina support for rapid methylene blue degradation. RSC Advances, 6(103), 100876-100890.
5. Kongarapu, R. J., Mahamallik, P., & Pal, A. (2017). Surfactant modification of chitosan hydrogel beads for [email protected] NiO core-shell nanoparticles formation and its catalysis to 4-nitrophenol reduction. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 5(2), 1321-1329.
6. Pal, A., Mahamallik, P., Saha, S., & Majumdar, A. (2017). Degradation of tetracycline antibiotics by advanced oxidation processes: application of MnO2 nanomaterials. Natural Resources & Engineering, 2(1), 32-42.
7. Mahamallik, P., & Pal, A. (2019). Photo-Fenton process in Co (II)-adsorbed admicellar soft-template on alumina support for methyl orange degradation. Catalysis Today.
8. Mahamallik, P., Pal, A. (2017). Photo-Fenton Decolorization of methylene blue adsolubilized in Co (II)-embedded alumina surface: comparison of process modeling by RSM and ANN, Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, 21(11), 45-59.