Dillip Kumar Bera
Dillip Kumar Bera has 15 years of experience in education and 3 years of experience in construction Industry. He graduated from UCE Burla now it's name is change to VSSUT after that he completed M.Tech in Construction Engineering and Management from IIT Delhi. Consequently he worked 3 years in construction Industries in CCL, SPSPL and Simplex Infrastructures. He joined KIIT after having quite experience of field on Jan' 2005 and continued till date. In between He has finished his Doctorate program from KIIT on Nano Technology and during this period of research he has published number of papers in Conference and journal, national and international repute. One patent has also filed in the filed of cement technology by using nano materials.
1. D. K. Bera, A. K. Rath, and S. K. S. Parashar, Influence of Micro/Nano Sized Fly Ash on the Properties of Cement Mortar, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), 4(9), pp. 865-869. 2015. ISSN 2278-0181.
2. D K Bera, A K Rath, Sritam Swapnadarsh, S K S Parashar, Exciting Application Of Nano Materials In Construction Industries - A Critical Review, Nano Material & Nano Composites, Indian Science Congress- pp. 25-30, 2016.
3. D K Bera, A K Rath, Sritam Swapnadarsh, S K S Parashar, Investigation of Physical and Mechanical Properties of Mortars Containing Nano-Fly Ash, Construction & Building Materials Communicated on October-2015.
4. Amarendra Kr. Mohapatra, D K Bera, A.K. Rath & B.D. Naik, Exciting Potential of Geo-polymer concrete at normal temperature using industrial waste, Technical annual 56 session Institution of Engineers India, pp. 176-183, 2015, also awarded as Sadananda Memorial Gold Medal.
5. Ali Jasvi, D.K. Bera, Sustainable Use of Low Cost Building Materials in Rural India, IJERT pp. 534-547. 2015
6. Sukamal Kanta Ghosh, Ananya Chaudhury, Rohan Datta, D.K. Bera., A Review on Performance of Pervious Concrete Using Waste Materials, IJERT Vol-4, issue -13 pp 105-115.
7. P.C. Mohapatra, D. K. Bera, Occurance of Common Disputes in various Contracts Measures for Minimization, 52nd Annual Technical Session Institute of Engineers (I), 27-02-2011
8. D.K. Bera, Performance of Fibre Reinforced concrete using thin steel wires. ICAMB,2009, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
9. D. K. Bera, Non-conventional Energy from waste product. NCFPRES-2009, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
10. D.K. Bera, S.K. Bhattacharji, Prediction of Service Life of concrete structures by simultaneous ingress of Chloride and moisture. RACE-2007, CET Bhubaneswar