Kshyana Prava Samal
Dr.Kshyana Prava Samal has 8 Years of teaching experience .Out of that she has worked as Assistant Professor for 3 Years and Associate professor for 3 years In Dr.Pauls Engineering college,Tamilnadu (affiliated to Anna University Chennai). She has undergone the Training of High Impact Teaching Skills Conducted by WIPRO under "Mission 10x" Program.Her research expertise is on Irrigation Management and Ground water.She is also having research interest on Alternative building materials, soil Stabilization and Cost optimization in construction.
1. Ariz Ahsan,K.P.Samal & Aditya Divyadarshi. "Cost optimization in Building Construction by Comparing Various Materials in Brickwork. " IACCM 2018-NICMAR Hyderabad July 27th &28th -2018.
2. Aditya Divyadarshi, K.P.Samal et.al. "Energy Consumption and Efficiency in Green Buildings. " International Journal for Scientific Research and Development Vol.5,Issue 11,2018
3. George Washington & K.P.Samal. "Use of Rice Hush ash as partial replacement with cement in concrete." International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering,vol 06,1638-1646,2017
4. K.P Samal &G.C. Mishra. "Analysis of seepage from a triangular furrow considering soil capillarity using inverse hodograph and conformal mapping technique. ASCE -ISH Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 23-Sept. 2016
5. K.P.Samal &R.C.Srivastava. "Experimental study on Low Cost Materials in Drip Irrigation Filter for Harvested rain water (Page:18-24) International Journal of Research in Engineering Science and Technology. Vol-2,No-2,Apr-2016.
6. K.P.Samal& P.Ramarajan."Performance of Low Cost Materials for Stabilization of Black Cotton Soil: A Review ".International Journal of Research in Engineering Science and Technology.Vol-2,No-3 ,May-2016
7. K.P Samal & G.C.Mishra. "Seepage from a Triangular Furrow with Negligible free board considering Soil Capillarity" Indian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage.2010
8. S.Mohanty ., R.C.Srivastava.K.P.Samal. "Development of Low Cost Low Head Filter for Gravity Fed Drip Irrigation in Hilly Areas".Journal of Institute of Engineers 2005,86,49-5