Dr. Sanjib Moulick received his Ph.D. degree in the year 2002 from IIT Kharagpur. He worked as a Research Associate at IIT Kharagpur from Year 2002 to 2003, as a Design Engineer in the Kerala Water Supply Project and as a faculty at SASTRA University, Thanjavur from 2004 to 2007, at IIT Kharagpur from 2007 to 2011, and since 2012 he is working at KIIT University and currently he is the Professor and Dean of School of Civil Engineering. Dr. Moulick works in the field of Environmental Engineering. He has guided 6 Ph.D. scholars and 11 M.Tech students till date. His work mainly focuses on water and wastewater treatment, designing of water re-use system and water quality management. He has published more than 50 peer reviewed journal and conference papers. He was associated with 6 sponsored research projects funded by SERB, DST (2017- 2020), MOES (2010 – 2013), DST (2008 – 2012), NABARD (2009 – 2011), ISIRD, IIT Kharagpur (2007–2008) and SASTRA University Thanjavur (2006 – 2007). Currently he is heading the research team from KIIT University involved in the research project entitled “Performance evaluation of Basuaghai Faecal Sludge Treatment Plant” funded by Ernst & Young LLP as a part of “Swachha Odisha Sustha Odisha” initiative.
1. Mohanty, S., Moulick, S., Maji, S. Decolorization of Congo Red Using Synthesized Titanate Nanotubes (TNTs) (2021) Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 75, pp. 57-67.
2. Mohanty, S., Moulick, S., Singha, S., Maji, S. Exclusion of crystal violet and methylene blue from wastewater using titanate nanotube: Kinetics of the adsorption and photodegradation (2020) Journal of the Indian Chemical Society, 97 (12b), pp. 2805-2813.
3. Mohanty, S., Moulick, S., Maji, S.K. Adsorption/photodegradation of crystal violet (basic dye) from aqueous solution by hydrothermally synthesized titanate nanotube (TNT) (2020)
Journal of Water Process Engineering, 37, art. no. 101428.
4. Roy, S.M., Moulick, S., Mukherjee, C.K. Design characteristics of perforated pooled circular stepped cascade (PPCSC) aeration system (2020) Water Science and Technology: Water
Supply, 20 (5), pp. 1692-1705.
5. Tanveer, M., Moulick, S., Mukherjee, C.K. Mathematical model for goldfish recirculating aquaculture system (GRAS) (2020) Aquacultural Engineering, 90, art. no. 102092.
6. Mohanty, S., Moulick, S., Maji, S.K. Adsorption/photodegradation of Congo Red on TNT surfaces: A kinetic study (2020) Journal of the Indian Chemical Society, 97 (4), pp. 563-570.
7. Samal, K., Raj Mohan, A., Chaudhary, N., Moulick, S. Application of vermitechnology in waste management: A review on mechanism and performance (2019) Journal of
Environmental Chemical Engineering, 7 (5), art. no. 103392.
8. Mohammad, T., Moulick, S., Mukherjee, C.K. Economic feasibility of goldfish (Carassius auratus Linn.) recirculating aquaculture system (2018) Aquaculture Research, 49 (9), pp. 2945-2953.
9. Roy, S.M., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Design Characteristics of Spiral Aerator (2017) Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 48 (6), pp. 898-908.
10. Ray, L.I.P., Mal, B.C., Moulick, S. Nutrient modeling for a semi-intensive IMC pond: An MS-Excel approach (2017) Water Science and Technology, 76 (10), pp. 2858-2866.
11. Bag, N., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Evaluation of economic viability and sensitivity analysis of Indian major carp culture (2017) Indian Journal of Fisheries, 64 (3), pp. 100-105.
12. Bag, N., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Effect of stocking density on water and soil quality, growth, production and profitability of farming Indian major carps (2016) Indian Journal of Fisheries, 63 (3), pp. 39-49.
13. Kumar, A., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Performance evaluation of different aeration systems for aquaculture (2014) American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers Annual
International Meeting 2014, ASABE 2014, 4, pp. 3015-3027.
14. Kumar, A., Moulick, S., Singh, B.K., Mal, B.C. Design characteristics of pooled circular stepped cascade aeration system (2013) Aquacultural Engineering, 56, pp. 51-58.
15. Kumar, A., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Selection of aerators for intensive aquacultural pond (2013) Aquacultural Engineering, 56, pp. 71-78.
16. Mahanand, S.S., Moulick, S., Rao, P.S. Water Quality and Growth of Rohu, Labeo rohita, in a Biofloc System (2013) Journal of Applied Aquaculture, 25 (2), pp. 121-131.
17. Mahanand, S.S., Moulick, S., Srinivasa Rao, P. Optimum formulation of feed for rohu, Labeo rohita (Hamilton), with biofloc as a component (2013) Aquaculture International, 21 (2), pp. 347-360. 18. Moulick, S. Discussion of "evaluation of pre aeration with v-notch weir and cascade structures in clarifiers" by Tamer Bagatur (2010) Journal of Environmental Engineering, 136 (5), p. 560.
19. Moulick, S. Discussion of "Resistance characteristics of surface aerators" by Achanta Ramakrishna Rao and Bimlesh Kumar (2010) Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 136 (3), art. no. 011003QHY, p. 193.
20. Kumar, A., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Performance evaluation of propeller-aspirator-pump aerator (2010) Aquacultural Engineering, 42 (2), pp. 70-74.
21. Moulick, S., Tambada, N.V., Singh, B.K., Mal, B.C. Aeration characteristics of a rectangular stepped cascade system (2010) Water Science and Technology, 61 (2), pp. 415-420.
22. Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Performance evaluation of double-hub paddle wheel aerator (2009) Journal of Environmental Engineering, 135 (7), pp. 562-566.
23. Moulick, S., Seshadri, S. A possible way of sizing scour valve in a water supply network (2006) Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Civil Engineering Division, 87 (AUG.),
24. Moulick, S., Bandyopadhyay, S., Mal, B.C. Design characteristics of single hub paddle wheel aerator (2005) Journal of Environmental Engineering, 131 (8), pp. 1147-1154.
25. Moulick, S., Mal, B.C., Bandyopadhyay, S. Prediction of aeration performance of paddle wheel aerators (2002) Aquacultural Engineering, 25 (4), pp. 217-237.
26. Moulick, S., Mal, B.C., Bandyopadhyay, S. Testing procedures of surface aerators in standard and field conditions (2001) Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Agricultural
Engineering Division, 82 (JUNE), pp. 5-8.