Dr. Sanjib Moulick is the Professor and Associate Dean in School of Civil Engineering at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. He has over 15 years of experience in teaching and research. His research area includes designing of aeration system, water and wastewater treatment and its reuse and water quality management in aquatic systems. He has guided 6 Ph.D. scholars and 11 M.Tech students till date. 2 Ph.D. scholars are continuing their research work under his guidance. He was associated with 5 sponsored research projects funded by MOES (2010 â€“ 2013), DST (2008 â€“ 2012), NABARD (2009 â€“ 2011), ISIRD, IIT Kharagpur (2007 â€“ 2008) and SASTRA University Thanjavur (2006 â€“ 2007). Currently he is involved in a DST sponsored project entitled "Photodegradation of Dyes using Hydrothermally Synthesized Titanate Nanotube (TNT) and Surface Modified Titanate Nanotube (SMTNT)".
1. Samal, K., Raj Mohan, A., Chaudhary, N., Moulick, S. Application of vermitechnology in waste management: A review on mechanism and performance (2019) Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 7 (5), art. no. 103392.
2. Mohammad, T., Moulick, S., Mukherjee, C.K. Economic feasibility of goldfish (Carassius auratus Linn.) recirculating aquaculture system (2018) Aquaculture Research, 49 (9), pp. 2945-2953.
3. Roy, S.M., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Design Characteristics of Spiral Aerator (2017) Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 48 (6), pp. 898-908. Cited 3 times.
4. Ray, L.I.P., Mal, B.C., Moulick, S. Nutrient modeling for a semi-intensive IMC pond: An MS-Excel approach (2017) Water Science and Technology, 76 (10), pp. 2858-2866.
5. Kumar, A., Moulick, S., Singh, B.K., Mal, B.C. Design characteristics of pooled circular stepped cascade aeration system (2013) Aquacultural Engineering, 56, pp. 51-58. Cited 7 times.
6. Kumar, A., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Selection of aerators for intensive aquacultural pond (2013) Aquacultural Engineering, 56, pp. 71-78. Cited 12 times.
7. Kumar, A., Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Performance evaluation of propeller-aspirator-pump aerator (2010) Aquacultural Engineering, 42 (2), pp. 70-74. Cited 11 times.
8. Moulick, S., Tambada, N.V., Singh, B.K., Mal, B.C. Aeration characteristics of a rectangular stepped cascade system (2010) Water Science and Technology, 61 (2), pp. 415-420. Cited 15 times.
9. Moulick, S., Mal, B.C. Performance evaluation of double-hub paddle wheel aerator (2009) Journal of Environmental Engineering, 135 (7), pp. 562-566. Cited 7 times.
10. Moulick, S., Bandyopadhyay, S., Mal, B.C. Design characteristics of single hub paddle wheel aerator (2005) Journal of Environmental Engineering, 131 (8), pp. 1147-1154. Cited 10 times.
11. Moulick, S., Mal, B.C., Bandyopadhyay, S. Prediction of aeration performance of paddle wheel aerators (2002) Aquacultural Engineering, 25 (4), pp. 217-237. Cited 20 times.