Purnachandra Saha received his PhD from IIT Bombay has 9 years of teaching experiences. His areas of specialisations are earthquake engineering, structural control, sustainable materials, green building and he haswritten 60 research articles till date. He is a member of ASCE and The Faculty Advisor of ASCE KIIT University Student Chapter. He has worked in a multinational company (mainly design of industrial structure before completing his doctoral degree) for seven and half years.
1. Das, S. and Saha, P. (2018). “A Review of Some Advanced Sensors used for Health Diagnosis of Civil Engineering Structures”. Measurement (Elsevier) 129, 68–90.
2. Das, S. and Saha, P. (2018). “Structural health monitoring techniques implemented on IASC–ASCE benchmark problem: a review”. Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring (Springer), Published online, doi: 10.1007/s13349-018-0292-5.
3. Dey, R. and Saha, P. (2018). "Seismic response control of smart base isolated benchmark building using hybrid conttrol strategy (visscous fluid damper with MR damper)". Recent Advances in Structural Engineering: Vol. II. Springer Pub.
4. Bhowmik, K. and Saha, P. (2017). “Seismic response control of benchmark highway bridge using passive hybrid control systems”. International Journal of Materials and Structural Integrity. 11(4),155-174.
5. Saha, A., Saha, P. and Patro, S.K. (2017). “Polynomial friction pendulum isolators (PFPIs) for seismic performance control of benchmark highway bridge”. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration (Springer). 16(4), 827-840.
6. Das, S., Saha, P. and Patro, S. K. (2016). “Vibration-based damage detection techniques used for health monitoring of structures: A review”. Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring (Springer). 6(3), 477-507. 2016.
7. Saha, P. and Jangid, R. S., (2016). “Seismic control of benchmark cable-stayed bridge using variable sliding isolators”. Journal of Structural Engineering (Madras). 43, 69-90.
8. 11. Saha, A., Saha P. and Patro, S.K. (2015). "Seismic response control of benchmark highway bridge using non-linear FV spring damper". The IES Journal Part A: Civil & Structural Engineering, Taylor & Francis. 8(4), pp. 240-250
9. Saha P. (2015). " Seismic Control of Benchmark Cable-Stayed Bridge Using Variable Friction Pendulum Isolator". Advances in Structural Engineering: Dynamics, Volume II, Springer, 1271-1282.
10. Bendapudi S. C. K. and Saha P (2011). “Contribution of Fly ash to the properties of Mortar and Concrete”, International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, 4, 1017-1023.