Mr. Tribikram Mohanty is a faculty in school of civil Engineering. He has 10 years of teaching experiences and 05 years of industrial experiences. His area of research is sustainable building materials and waste utilization and authored more than 10 research articles in journals and conferences. Apart from academia, he holds a post of Lieutenant in NCC.
1. Prusty. J. K., Patro, S. K. and Mohanty, T. (2017). “Structural behaviour of reinforced concrete beams made with ferrochrome slag as coarse aggregate”. KSCE journal of civil engineering (Springer). 22 (2), pp 696-707. 2018. H-21, SJR - 0.329, CS – 1.0.
2. Kumar, A., Mohanty, T., Saha, P. “Effect of Industrial waste as supplementary material on properties of Geopolymer concrete.” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering 7(2):68-75.
3. Khan, A. M., Mohanty, T. and Saha, P., “Ferrochrome Waste as a Supplementary Material in Sustainable Concrete”. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. 07 (SI2), pp. 76-82. 2017. E-ISSN: 2250–2459.
4. Patro, S. K, Mohanty T, Mohanty M. K. (2013). "Use of ferrochrome (FECR) waste slag as alternative coarse aggregate in concrete". International Journal of 3R’s, 4(4): 637-641.
Conference book chapter
1. Shah, R. and Mohanty, T. (2018). Combined effect of steel fibers with ferrochrome slag on hardened concrete. Recent Advances in Structural Engineering: Vol. I. Springer Pub.