The school has undertaken numerous consultancy services on Material Testing (Concrete Mix Design, Quality testing of construction materials like Cement, Aggregates, Bricks, Tiles, Reinforcing bars & Ply, Soil Testing, Water Testing both for drinking purpose as well as concrete use (Mixing & Curing), Accelerated curing of concrete and Testing. In addition, the School also undertakes Structural Design & preparation of Drawing, Vetting of Structures, provides the Clients “Quality Engineers” for various works. The School has developed competency in the areas of slope stabilization/landslide protection work/widening of Ghat sections using advanced technology such as soil nailing, gabion wall, reinforced earth wall and ground improvement using stone column solutions and established as a Centre of Excellence in the Country. The School has completed several milestone projects in Odisha as well as National Repute.
GLIMPSES FROM PROJECT SITES
1. Uphill Slope Protection at Kalinga Ghat on NH 157 in Odisha
2. Proposed Widening of Existing Road at Daringibadi Ghat on NH 59
3. Innovative Design Solutions & Execution for ITDA, Baliguda
4. Commercial cum Residential Complex – Imperia Project at Bhubaneswar
5. Rock Slope Stabilization work adjacent to new Rail project for OPGC MERRY-GO-ROUND Railway Project, Jharsuguda for a stretch of 9KM
6. Ernst & Young (EY) led Technical Support Unit to the Housing and Urban Development Department, Government of Odisha to implement the state urban sanitation strategy (FSSM) – offered Technical services for 8 Districts of Odisha